Click here to apply!
- Being a Premier Lennox Dealer enables Comfort Services the ability to sale and install superior quality products and the lowest possible rates! Of course, we can & will service all brands! Take comfort in that!
- Geothermal is the most energy efficient source! It can reduce your heating & cooling cost by 70%! Find out how by clicking here.
- Click here for HVAC system promos!
HVAC - Heating & Air Conditioning Company
Meeting the Needs of HVAC services in Columbia, SC, and Surrounding Areas
As a leading HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) company in Columbia, SC,experienced at evaluating your HVAC needs, performing energy audits and estimating costs for correcting problems or repair. We provide the heating & air conditioning systems that will best meet your needs.
Serving Columbia SC and all of the Midlands since 1976. Comfort Services is here to make your business and home life more comfortable through old-fashioned quality service and the latest advancements in HVAC technology and building science.
Analyzing and Solving Problems
Comfort Services can:
- Determine indoor air quality and energy efficiency
- Identify and correct sources of hot and cold spots, humidity, dust, mold and mildew
- Improve heating, cooling and air purification
- Eliminate power-outage worries with home generators and
- Install cost-efficient solar energy equipment that generates power.
Heating & Air Conditioning Services
You can maintain your cool with Comfort Services, because we:
- Offer top-of-the-line equipment
- Provide timely annual and emergency maintenance, and
- Install and clean air duct systems professionally and carefully.
You can expect the help you need to protect your home or office against winter’s chill as well as South Carolina’s infamous heat.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We want your Columbia home to be cool in the summer, warm in the winter and happy year round. If you are not 100 percent satisfied with our service, we will make things right.
Just contact our HVAC pros online about your needs. If you prefer to call, our phone number is 803-772-4490. Better yet, feel free to drop by our office and talk to us in person. There’s a handy map on our contact page. However you choose to contact us, we’re ready to help.