Buying HVAC equipment that meets your needs.
Choosing the right HVAC equipment for your home and your family's needs is an important decision. This is likely one of the largest investments you will make for your house, so making the right choice is a pretty big deal. If you are in the market for new HVAC equipment, here are a few simple questions to help you get started on your search for just the right products.
- Is natural gas available at your home? If not, you will have to shop for electric HVAC equipment only.
- If natural gas is available, take a look at your natural gas and electric kWh rates to determine which power source will make the most sense for your HVAC equipment needs.
- Will your area's weather make it necessary for you to invest in a furnace, an air conditioner, or both? If you need both, there may be two-in-one unit options available to you that provide both heated and cooled air.
- Is the size of the unit appropriate for the size of your home? For smaller homes, mini-split systems may be an excellent, efficient option.
- Will you need to have additional air ducts installed in the house?
Comfort Services is proud to offer only the highest quality products to our customers, including humidifiers and air filtration systems that will enhance your family's health and comfort. Plus, our maintenance packages can maintain your HVAC equipment's efficiency for many years to come. Our HVAC equipment experts are available around the clock to meet your heating and cooling needs - just call 803.772.4490.