How Air Conditioning Maintenance Can Ease Your Suffering
Allergy sufferers can reap massive benefits from having air conditioning maintenance performed at regular intervals. Indoor air quality is a major concern for most of us, but for people with allergies it can be especially important, as they are often more sensitive to indoor pollutants. Keeping your air conditioner and other HVAC components maintained regularly is a sure way to improve indoor air quality. Here are five reasons why allergy sufferers need air conditioning maintenance to help clear the air in their homes.
- Replacing air filters at least once a month will greatly reduce the allergens and pollutants in your air.
- Having your air ducts professionally cleaned at least once a year will do the same.
- Keeping indoor humidity below 50% will prevent mold from growing. Simply running your air conditioner will also help reduce humidity.
- Keeping windows closed and setting your air conditioner to recirculate your indoor air, if possible, will prevent allergens from making their way inside your home.
- Having an air conditioning maintenance routine in place will keep it clean and running at its peak performance.
Air conditioning maintenance is an important factor in your efforts to keep a healthy and comfortable home. In addition to improving indoor air quality and reducing allergens, regular air conditioning maintenance can also improve AC efficiency and reduce expensive repair bills. Comfort Services offers air conditioning maintenance subscription plans that will keep your system clean and efficient.
Since one of the reasons for purchasing a maintenance subscription is to reduce the need for repairs, we also offer our contract customers a 15% discount on repairs, just to keep their costs down. Call Comfort Services for 24/7 service at 803.772.4490.