Duct sealing improves HVAC efficiency and reduces energy costs.
Comfort Services is proud to introduce our customers to Aeroseal duct sealing, a patented breakthrough technology that tackles duct leaks from the inside out. This system is a quick and easy way for our expert technicians to identify and eliminate leaks in your home's air ducts.
Energy savings on your utility bills from reducing leakage can vary based on your climate, but maintaining a consistent temperature in all rooms, improved indoor air quality, and reduction of odors and fumes will all be achieved via Aeroseal duct sealing.
The Aeroseal six-step process takes very little time to bring you big savings and increased comfort in your home. Within a couple of hours, the entire process is completed and you should notice an immediate difference in your HVAC system's efficiency.
Your very next energy bill could also show a significant improvement. One of Comfort Services' highly trained technicians will come to your house and complete the following tasks:
- Wall registers are sealed off in order to only allow air to escape through the duct leaks.
- An aerosol polymer sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately one hour.
- Small polymer particles are kept suspended in the air ducts by maintaining continuous air movement.
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the edges of each leak, then to each other until the leak is completely sealed.
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 ounces of the sealant material remaining in the ducts.
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home or building's remaining leakage is generated, verifying the success of the process.
If you are tired of paying astronomical energy bills, consider having your ducts checked for leaks. Duct sealing is an often overlooked option when it comes to improving your HVAC system's performance. Our expert technicians are highly trained and experienced in applying Aeroseal to a variety of building types. We can quickly identify and seal your home's duct leaks, which will instantly improve your HVAC system's efficiency and reduce your energy bills right away.
Schedule an appointment with one of Comfort Services' heating and cooling experts by completing our contact us form.