Why Most Home Air Conditioning Repairs Become Necessary
The home air conditioning repair experts at Comfort Services always aim to get your HVAC equipment back up and running again as quickly as possible. We get calls requesting service for all sorts of heating and cooling problems, but many issues fall within just a few categories. Here are the most common scenarios we have seen that make home air conditioning repair become necessary:
- Debris surrounding an air conditioning unit, such as leaves or bushes can interfere and prevent it from working properly.
- A Freon leak requires a system re-seal and refill by a home air conditioning repair professional.
- Dirty ducts cause the unit to run inefficiently and can make the effects of asthma and allergies to worsen. Cleaning dirty ducts can improve indoor air quality and resolve inefficiency issues.
- Corroded or loose wiring within the unit will prevent the air conditioner from receiving the power it needs to run at full capacity. This is also a serious fire hazard and therefore, should be addressed immediately.
- A broken fan prevents the hot air inside from being filtered outside properly affecting the normal operation of the system.
Home air conditioning repairs are often preventable by following basic routine maintenance steps: change your air filter monthly, keep debris away from HVAC equipment, and invest in a maintenance plan with a reputable home air conditioning repair company. For over thirty years, Comfort Services has been keeping families throughout Columbia, South Carolina comfortable in their homes. You can join the Comfort Services family by calling 803.772.4490 for 24/7 help.