These 5 benefits to an air cleaner system will amaze you.
If you're considering getting a home air cleaner, just ask yourself this one question: When you wake up in the morning, how do you feel? Rested and refreshed, or congested and groggy? Recharged and rejuvenated, or sniffly and achy? If you or anyone in your family often experience that not-so-healthy feeling first thing in the morning, your indoor air quality may be the cause of your misery.
In addition to helping you feel healthier and better rested upon waking up, here are five more ways that a whole home air cleaner can change your entire day.
- It will remove particulates such as dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria, viruses, and smoke from your home's air. This can alleviate asthma and allergy problems, avoid the development of chronic respiratory ailments, and prevent asthma attacks. For anyone in your family who suffers from indoor allergies, asthma, or other respiratory diseases, this can truly be life-changing.
- A whole home air cleaner removes the pollutants from the air in every room of your house that has air ducts installed. An air cleaner system that treats the whole house is the only way to go. This means that family members with allergies or asthma no longer have to avoid certain rooms in the home because of air quality concerns.
- Installing a high efficiency air cleaner in your home will help your home qualify for the Green-Built Certification Program of the National Association of Home Builders. This is great news for your home's value.
- Do you feel like you spent an extraordinary amount of time getting rid of dust in your home? Installing a whole home air cleaner will reduce the amount of indoor dust you need to deal with.
- Did you also know that the dust buildup on your furnace's air filter can reduce your furnace's efficiency by up to 25%? Your system will run much more efficiently when an air cleaner system is running, as this will reduce air filter buildup.
Getting healthier indoor air quality with a whole home air cleaner is just a phone call away. Comfort Services' experienced technicians can quickly perform a site visit, evaluate your home's existing HVAC system, and discuss all of your best air cleaner options with you. We can help you determine the best air cleaner for your home, your health, and your budget.
If you are interested in learning more about how a whole home air cleaner can change your day, every day, call Comfort Services for 24/7 service at 803.772.4490.