Fix your home's air quickly with an indoor air quality check.
If anyone in your family suffers from respiratory problems like asthma, allergies, or chronic sinus infections or headaches, you should consider having an indoor air quality check conducted in your home. These types of symptoms can indicate problems with the quality of the air supply inside your home.
Many pollutants and conditions can contribute to poor indoor air quality, and a quick indoor air quality check can tell you what problems your home has, and how you can fix them. An indoor air quality check can test the temperature, humidity, and ventilation in your home, and will also detect mold from water damage or the presence of other chemicals and pollutants inside the home.
Typical causes of indoor air quality problems include:
- Inadequate ventilation.
- Contaminated air being brought into the building.
- Improper maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Moisture damage due to a leaky roof or high humidity.
- Dust and fumes from building or remodeling activity.
- Smoke from indoor cooking activity, a wood stove, or tobacco use.
- Chemicals used and kept in the home, including cleaning chemicals.
Comfort Services provides several services in conjunction with an indoor air quality check to help keep your family healthy. In addition to HVAC equipment service and installation, we provide services like Crawl Space Insulation & Renovation to keep moisture out of your house. If you are sick and tired of being sick, call Comfort Services for 24/7 service at 803.772.4490.