Energy Efficient Air Conditioners are Even More Efficient with Smart Thermostats
You already know that purchasing one of the new, energy-efficient air conditioners that are on the market today can save you a bundle on your monthly cooling bill. But did you know that adding a smart thermostat to your HVAC system can save you even more money? It can also remove some of the hassles from your daily routines and keep you from worrying about what your HVAC system is doing while you are not home.
Other incredible advantages of adding a smart thermostat to energy efficient air conditioners include:
- You can save an additional 10% each year on cooling bills by having your smart thermostat automatically turn your temperature setting back 10-15 degrees for the eight hours when nobody is home.
- Setting your smart thermostat to vacation mode means no-hassle, worry-free cooling while you are away from home.
- Some smart thermostats allow you to download an app for your smartphone to control your system from wherever you are. Never again do you have to worry about what your HVAC system is doing while you are away.
- Some smart thermostats have motion sensors that will switch your HVAC system to "away mode" automatically, reducing your energy use with no direction from you.
- Some smart thermostat models feature display settings that allow you to check the weather forecast, see how efficiently your system is running, or contact your HVAC company for assistance when you need it.
- Some smart thermostats are smart enough to learn from each adjustment you make to your HVAC system. Taking your adjustment patterns and the current weather into consideration, these super-smart thermostats can anticipate your heating and cooling preferences before you even make a decision to adjust the temperature in your home. Now that is smart!
Pairing a smart thermostat with energy efficient air conditioners means a streamlined daily routine, worry-free heating and cooling, and massive energy savings that can exceed $2,000 per year. Smart thermostats make controlling the comfort level in your home much easier, with complete control right at the touch of your fingers no matter where you are. Adding a smart thermostat to energy efficient air conditioners takes HVAC efficiency to a whole new level.
If you are interested in seeing how a smart thermostat could change your life and expand the capabilities of your energy efficient air conditioner, call Comfort Services at 803.772.4490 for around-the-clock customer service and support.